|[Pic: from Pinterest]|
1. On an Indoor Tree.
2. Around a Mirror.
Draped simply around a mirror, so cheap and easy - what's not to love? These are a set of 100 warm white, mains powered, copper wired fairy lights from www.lights4fun.co.uk and they were about £13.
3. Made into a Cloud Shape.
1. Buy a set of 40 wire battery lights (warm white, don't forget!). I've found them on www.ebay.co.uk for as little as £2.95!
2. Buy a packet of www.command.3m.co.uk clear plastic decorating clips from any DIY store.
They are about £3.99 for 20. These are brilliant little hooks as they're virtually invisible when they're in situ, stick really well but can easily be removed without taking the paint off the wall. This scores me massive brownie points with OH!
3. Find a clear wall and decide where you want your cloud to be - above the bed or in a child's room are ideal locations.
4. Stick your first hook on the wall at the bottom of where your cloud will be. Leave a length of wire dangling down to the floor (see main cloud picture) and then wrap the wire twice around the hook.
5. Gently curve your wire into a cloud shape and place a hook in between the curves. I really want to say 'puffs' at this point but it sounds ridiculous.Oh - too late! Wrap the wire twice around each hook before moving onto your next 'puff' or curve.
6. Faff about a bit with the shape until you're happy with it. You can remove and reposition the hooks as you go along.
So - there you go - fairy lights are for life, not just for Christmas!
Want more from huddle? Check out the styling options on our website.